Monday, July 27, 2009

Okay, so, (Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, O-K, O-K, O-K, and So a needle pulling thread. Happy, Camp Barnabas-ers?) I got the new layout, yes, and I know that it sucks. So I'm sorry, but until I find some creativity.. that's as good as it's gonna get. And in the meantime (Yes, in the meatime), if (If I were an Oscar Meyer weiner) you wouldn't mind, would you please tell me it looks good? 'Kay thanks.

Alright, (AlrightHuh!) here's the deal with the parenthesis. I went to Camp Barnabas for a week! Now, Camp Barnabas is a camp for kids with special needs. They take the kids other camps won't allow, and they get to do things they aren't allowed to in the "real world". The weeks I went to serve was mental disability week for adults. So I was a CIA (Christian In Action) and that meant I was to serve a camper all week. I had to be in arms-length of him at all time.

Anyways, the parenthesis! At Camp Barnabas, whenever you say certain things, like; Alright, Ready, Okay, If, So, Um, But, Fish House, Pool, Conference Room, your face(just kidding), etc. people will respond with special "chants". It was a lot of fun but now I'm annoying the heck out of everyone.

Over the next couple of days, or weeks, however long it takes, I'm going to come up with interesting stories of my summer, especially Barnabas. Unfortunately, I won't be showing any pictures.
Sorry this post wasn't more interesting, but I'm out of practice! =)

No comments: